Click2Pay is an online e-wallet that was established by WafePay Ltd, a German company that has been in operation since 2001. It’s available in eleven different languages including English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish. It offers services to 180 different countries, including the UK, Germany, most countries in Europe and South Africa.
How to Get Up and Running
In order to use Click2Pay you need to register. You will need to provide your personal details but then do not need to be shared with individual merchants in order to make payments. Once you have registered, you will be called back by the service team in order to verify and validate your details. Your spending limit will be set at this time. While the call-back validation does lengthen the process of your registration it is done for your own protection and adds to the security of using Click2Pay.
The only down side is that your spending limit is set based on the “star rating” that is assigned to you. You will therefore be subjected to a credit check and if you are not a credit card holder, you will not be able to use it. There are five different levels of star ratings. Star rating 1 allows customers to spend €50 per week. Star rating 2 allows customers to spend up to €500 per week. Star rating 3 allows customers to spend up to €1,000. Star rating 4 allows customers to spend up to €3,000 per week and star rating 5 allows customers to spend up to €10,000 per week. You star rating can be raised if you spend a certain amount of money through Click2Pay and then email their customer support to ask for an increase.
To make a payment simply log into your account and pay from there. If you want to make a payment into your sportsbook account, visit the cashier section, click on Click2Pay as your payment method of choice. You will then be required to enter your username (your email address), your PAN (personal account number) and the amount that you want to transfer.
Benefits and Fees
- Your details are kept safe and secure through their use of 128-bit SSL data encryption technology. It also uses technology to minimize the possibility of fraud.
- From anywhere you are in the world, you are able to manage your personal account data and view your statements and payments. This helps you to keep track of all of your spending.
- Payments can be made simply and immediately. Not only this, but this payment option is free to use.
- If you have any queries you can simply contact their customer support service via email or telephone.
- There are no fees associated with using Click2Pay as a payment solution.